Friday, August 29, 2008

Nothing new

Nothing new...Just working on wedding stuff in my free time. Hard to believe that the wedding is four weeks from tomorrow. I have done so much these past eight months, yet I feel like there is so much more to do. Here's what's left... design and print the wedding programs, put together the photoboard, order the wedding rings, send out rehersal dinner invites, type out the readings, finalize the selection of organ music, get the guys in to get fitted for tuxedos, finish up a few last minute wedding flower extra's, drop off the groomsmen's gifts to be embroidered, assemble the out of town guest bags, and print out directions on 'how to get the couple to kiss' for each of the tables. What am I missing???? I'm sure there is more!!!
Tomorrow some of my girlfriends are coming over to work on table favors. I have gotten enough done that all we'll have to do is assemble. So hopefully we should be done pretty quickly.
No big plans for the weekend. Just looking forward to having an extra day off! And actuall I have two long weekends in a row!!! I took the following Monday off. I wanted an extra day to recover from my bachelorette party!!! (Which is next week Saturday!) I am very excited. We are going out to dinner at Good Company, going to the 8 o'clock show at the Skyline comedy club and then out wherever the night takes us!!! I cannot wait to hang out with all my girls!

1 comment:

Shawn Marie Photography said...

Katie,

Hello and thanks for comment...I am excited too!! We need to get together (add me to your list!) soon to finalize some details and whatnot. Your invites are beautiful! I am planning on having an assistant with me, did you want me to send in the response card? Have a great holiday weekend!

Shawn Marie