Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weekend Plans and other garble

Not a whole lot new here...Just your average everyday stuff.

For those of you who are counting (or not) the wedding is 86 days away OR 2 months and 24 days!!! (I have a countdown on Facebook, that's the only reason I know the exact number of days! hehe) The invites will be going in the mail in about three weeks. CRAZY!!! I cannot believe it is July already.

The countdown to "Lakewood" is on... we leave for vacation in 9 days! I am so excited to get away for the week. We are heading up this Saturday for the night. We are going to bring the Quads up with us and leave them, so they are up there the following weekend. (That way Sarah and Marc can use them too this next week!) So when we go up for our week, next Saturday, we will bring the boat with us. That way we have more toys to play with!!! Lets hope for NO boat problems this year! The 'Leaky Lund' sure earned her name last year up there. Not cool. You shouldn't be allowed to stress when you are on vacation!

We have a busy weekend planned. Tonight we are going to dinner w/ Linsey Behling. She is an old friend of mine. She bought a house in Little Chute, so we are going to go and see it and then walk down to Jacks or Better for dinner. I am excited to see her and hang out. It's a treat for me. She works 11-8, so our schedules don't really allow us to see much of each other.
Tomorrow is the fourth of July! We are planning on going over Krahn's for a cookout and then walk down to Riverside Park to watch the fireworks.
And tomorrow is Boozer's birthday!!! I cannot believe my baby is almost one! Thank god she's small and won't get any bigger!!! HEHE!!
Saturday we head up to Lakewood for the night. I cannot wait to ride the Quads, go tubing behind the boat, and just hang out in the sunshine!!!
Sunday we will head home, collect our children, and restart the whole weekly grind again! Laundry, here I come! WOO!

This Saturday mark's the one month point for round II of Weight Watchers. I am teetering between having lost 9 or 10 lbs, and the last time I checked with Kurt, he had lost 14!!! This morning in the mirror I noticed that my thighs aren't as chunky and my face has gotten a little thinner. I won't complain. You can definately notice the loss in Kurt's face and around his middle too! (god he's so hansome!)
When I ordered my wedding dress in January it fit me perfectly! All I needed was a hem. NOW... I might need it taken in a little at the top. Which is an awesome problem! Thank god for alterations! I think I'm going to have a moch/trial run next week. My dress is being stored at Joan and Phil's, so I think I'm going to go over there w/ my backless strapless bra, put on my pretty jewery, and throw my hair up in a clip. Check out the look. See what's going on in that department! I'll have to get ahold of Sandy Joch (my aunt Nola's friend) and see when I can get over there to see what she thinks.

Other than that... It's almost five and I cannot wait to leave work!!! HOORAY for long weekends!!! Peace out!

No comments: