Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random Updates

Not a whole lot new...just everyday stuff. But I thought I'd give you a few random updates on us. I'm two and a half weeks in and I've lost 7 lbs on my 'How to cheat at Weight Watchers' diet. (I'm not cheating on my diet, I'm cheating the WW company and doing the points system w/o paying to go to meetings or online) I forgot to ask Kurt where he is at....I'll update that later I guess.

This past Friday night, my niece and nephew, Jacob (8) and Morgan (5 1/2) slept over. We watched movies, the kids played outside, and we baked chocolate chip and white choc. chip w/ macadamia nut cookies for my dad for Fathers day. Then at noon on Sunday, we had my family over for Fathers day brunch. Amy brought the bacon and extra griddles, my mom brought carmel nut rolls, and I made thick cut french toast and stuffed strawberries. Delisious!!!!

This past Tuesday (the 17th) Kurt and I celebrated 3 years together. It's hard to believe that it's been three years. It feels like we've been together forever, yet it has gone by so quickly. We didn't do anything special. Just your average Tuesday night at home. He is on thrid shift this week, so that puts a damper on doing much. We were supposed to go out to dinner Sunday night to celebrate, but we were still stuffed from father's day brunch. (6 hours earlier) We think we are going to try again this Sunday.

And for those of you who are counting... 100 days until the wedding!!! OR- 3 months and 8 days! It's coming up quickly!

No comments: